Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Choked


Nej men hej!

I wish I could scream and shout through my words and tell you WE WON... but I cannot. We choked, in front of our biggest crowd yet this season. So.. now we have to go to the 5th and final game to determine who will go to the finals. BA. As unhappy that I am about playing this 5th game, I think it is to our advantage. I truly believe we play our best when we are labeled "the underdog." (Which is pretty much the story of our season..) I don't think anyone wanted our team to make it to the play-offs....or the semi's ...and now the finals. SO, we go into the 5th and FINAL match at our opponents home court, coming off a loss. Perfect.

Gametime at 7pm. I will fill ya in on tomorrow ASAP

PS: Today I had my first FULL conversation in Swedish (normally I resort to my go to phrase "I don't speak swedish" ...)
That is my exciting life. I know..you're jealous =) Hej da from Sverige.

1 comment:

  1. I was there at the game and if you play like you did in the third quarter - DANG - you've got it made girl.

    Love ya and miss ya,

    //Harriet

    ReplyDelete