Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Final Countdown

Holla my people. I'm BACKKKKK!!!! My camera has been broke and I have had NO TIME to blog, but the passion for bloggin has called me back to the keyboard...so here I am. I was JUST ABOUT to update my subscription to my mobileme blogsite, but I am too cheap to pay for a blogsite. Why not do it for free right?

So anyway, here is the update with lately:

I have been teaching at IESS (internationella engelska skolan) and also playing some bball for the Saints. I am currently on Easter break from school. (One of the many perks in being a teacher) We get this week off, so I have had time to focus on basketball.

We made it to the semi-finals for the first time in Saints history...whoop whoop! This means that there are 4 teams left. Saints (duh), Solna, Telge, and 08 Stockholm. We are matched up against Solna for the next 5 matches. We played them on Monday at their home and lost by 10. We play them again today, and friday. If we lose today AND friday, season is over. If we win one this week...we go into playing them next week.

That's all for now. I hate the update blog...but ya gotta start somewhere. I will continue with my thoughts and an update on our game tomorrow. I must say...good to be back in the bloggin world!

No comments:

Post a Comment