Friday, April 1, 2011

...and I'm pregnant!


Hi blogworld,

Okay, so I had to write that, because it's APRIL FOOLS! MUAHAHAHAHAH. No babies for me :) If you are reading this, I think it's safe to say that I GOT YA! I have my blog as my homepage whenever I get online, but until today, I have not had the urge to blog. I guess you could say I was a bit blogged out, and couldn't deny the urge to trick ya'll.

Updates: I am currently teaching at Internationella Engelska Skolan. I teach 6th & 7th grade English, and also support in 7th & 9th grade math classes. I love my job. (Somedays....) The last two days have been SPT days. (Student, Parent, Teacher) This is officially my 2nd SPT, and I must say I am enjoying them MUCH more the 2nd time around. From the bottom of my heart I truly believe that there is very very very little good about being a first year teacher. You are constantly busy preparing, and when you aren't preparing, you are writing down things that you shouldn't have done or you should've thought about while preparing. Makes me wish I was one of those teachers that has been teaching for 20 years. Oh they are living the dream......

Basketball: We are currently kicking some butt in division 2. This was expected, but we are now facing what we have been anticipating all year. Playoffs! This weekend we play 2 division 1 teams in Stockholm. I will fill you in on how those go.
So tonight will be a night of basketball practice, laundry, movie on the couch, snuggle with my kitty cat, and prepping for the journey to Stockholm. F to the U to the N. No sarcasm. I can't wait for it. I am gonna go ahead and say what is on your mind now, "LOSER."

Future plans: The plan was to return to the US to finish school this fall, BUT things have changed. I was offered to stay another year here, and then return the year after. SO, looks like I am waiting yet another year...sigh. I was also going to stay in Sweden this summer since I would returning to the US in the fall, BUT it doesn't look like that will happen either. I will be coming home for the summer and enjoying the South Dakota sun for my vacation.

This is all the time I have for now. Hejda to al!

Svenska idag: Jag heter Shannon Daly (My name is Shannon Daly)

2 comments:

  1. Can you enjoy some Minnesota fun this summer, too? We would love to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to UPDATE this thing!

    ReplyDelete